5 – TIME AWARD WINNER
2017 Parade of Homes, Tampa Bay
GRAND DIAMOND AWARD: Best Overall Design
BEST IN CLASS: Architectural Detail
BEST IN CLASS: Curb Appeal
BEST IN CLASS: Price Category: ($1,250,000 – $1,500,000)
BEST IN CLASS: Master Suite Design
Old Hyde Park / South Tampa
- 3400 SF A/C
- +600 SF Covered Patio on 2nd Floor Living Level
- +600 SF Outdoor Entertainment Deck on 3rd Floor
- +Master Suite Balcony
- +500 SF Conditioned Studio Space
- +Oversized 2-Car Garage
- 3 Bed/3 Bath.
- Large Custom Design Studio (Bonus Room).
- 2-Car Garage.
- 2-Story Gallery Foyer.
- Custom Corten Steel pivot door at entry.
- Large outdoor patio space on second floor connected directly to main living room creating a sizable indoor/outdoor living experience.
- Corner Lot
- Large fenced in backyard. Very rare for this part of Historic Hyde Park.
- Custom mural on featured architectural element by world renowned artist BASK.
- Custom built interior doors and hardware at featured locations.
- Entry featuring custom-built open tread steel staircase with wood treads.
- Custom designed kitchen with commercial grade Thermador™ stainless steel appliances, Newport Brass™ Plumbing fixtures, custom fabricated cabinets and cabinet hardware, custom fabricated lighting fixtures, hand troweled concrete countertops, marble island top and backsplash. Design featured in Dwell Magazine.
- Custom Concrete Countertops throughout all bathrooms with custom fabricated walnut cabinets and custom matte black cabinet hardware. Matte black Brizo™ Plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
- Custom steel and wood architectural design features throughout.
- Exposed concrete floors on first level. Italian wood floors in 2nd and 3rd levels.
- Custom designed and fabricated furniture and built-in shelves.
- Award Winning Master Suite encompassing entire 3rd level. Features: (2) Large walk-in closets with dedicated full size laundry space, master loft space, and balcony.
- Lots of storage.
- Award Winner Urban Progressive design style exclusive to AADMIXX homes.